Arbitrage Software for MT4 and (or) FIX API Accounts
One Leg FIX API Arbitrage (latency arbitrage) between slow and fast broker.
- Fast broker: Free feed from Live FIX API Lmax and CQG Accounts
- Slow brokers: FIX API Brokers and MT4 Brokers
- Total programming cost: $10,000
- Cost: $500
- Quantity of licenses: 20
- Each buyer receives 3 licenses (1 License = unlimited accounts, but only 1 PC or VPS)
FIX API Arbitrage Interface
We've alredy programmed FIX API Arbitrage Interface with MT4 connects
VIDEO about FX Arbitrage Software
is it a latency arbitrage with LMAX master datafeed and another slow MT4 brokers?
It is latency arbitrage with LMAX, CQG master data feed. For these two broker you do not need to open account. You also can use your own data feed.
how can I connect to any MT4 via FIX API? As far as I know just a few MT4 brokers support FIX API?
For slave you will be able to use a lot of slow fix api brokers (non MT4 brokers) or any MT4 broker via other api (not FIX API)
1) Error on connecting the fast MT4 broker
2) MT4 server selection comboboxes are now editable, but the value entered anyway should be in our MT4 brokers database.
3) All brokers logs are now scrollable and “copy/clear” popup menu was added.
4) Ability to change password for slow MT4 without deleting it from the list.
5) Improved interaction speed with MT4.
1) Ignoring the arbitrage situations when slow broker already trigged the rapid price change
1) Sound alerts on arbitrage situations
2) New “Max spread” symbol feature – if slow broker spread is greater than this value, the orders won’t be sent
3) New “Start time” and “Stop time” symbol features – define the time interval for symbol activity
4) Auto-connect on start – to enable, the program should be run with “-connectall” parameter
5) Ping to fast server is determined before connection to master established
6) All trading parameters are allowed to be decimal
7) The last message in the log is inserted to the first line
1) Symbol freeze level included for breakeven point calculation.
2) “Not enough timers” problem solved.
1) “Connect all” button was added
2) Switching to the slow broker’s log tab when selecting it in the grid.
1) Automatic reconnection to BJF feeder after socket 10053 error.
2) Edition of the slow MT4 broker
1) Exception while trying to add slow MT4 broker when not all necessary fields are filled.
2) After new symbol addition its default values in symbols grid are showing correctly.
1) Improved breakeven point calculation for trailing stop on brokers that apply commission for orders.
2) The “Disconnected” status when AccountBalanceSet (Risk Percent) is hit.
3) Floating number conversion error on program start after changing the regional settings.
1) No orders from other strategies (opened manually) are placed into the “Opened orders” grid.
2) Balance is updated when the order is closed outside the arbitrage
3) Sender and Target fields for LMAX API connections are now in correct order
4) Improved tab order in the add/edit widows of fast and slow brokers.
5) Improved interaction with BJF Feeder, “Stream read error” and “External exception EEFFACE” are solved.
1) The Setting panel was added to save/export/import/clean you arbitrage application settings.
2) Difference to open is now allowed to be entered with decimal points.
3) The log files are saved to the logs folder in application working directory.
4) F. A. Q. document added (Arbitrage FAQ.pdf).
Try for FREE our products (Robots, Indicators, Tools..) http://iticsoftware.com/demo
Required Risk Disclosure and Disclaimer: Past performance does not guarantee future results. Forex, futures, stock, and options trading is not appropriate for everyone. There is a substantial risk of loss associated with trading these markets. Losses can and will occur. No system or methodology has ever been developed that can guarantee profits or ensure freedom from losses. No representation or implication is being made that The Forex Portfolio Trader will generate profits or ensure freedom from losses.