FX Arbitrage Improvements
Recently we received a few requests for development of additional 4 modules for our FIX API Arbitrage Software. We would like to offer these products on share price basis. You can enjoy full suite of products for the fraction of the price.
Autoclick Software (ready to use)
This software imitates manual trading by opening and closing orders automatically. Your broker will see you as manual trader (no expert advisors exposed). This software allows you to use brokers who do not allow auto-trading because they have very slow quotes. You can use software with your own MT4 Expart Advisors and with our Latency (1-leg) and Hedge (2-legs) Arbitrage Software Autoclick DLL fir your MT4 Expert Advisors
- Autoclick dll for MT4 will allow you to emulate manual order opening by sending winapi messages to MT4 trading windows (like you clicking your mouse on it)
- DLL allows you to send orders with SL and TP
- For the use of autoclick for your EA you will need to have the source code of EA (mq4 file) to change the MQL4 native functions OrderSend and CloseOrder to their autoclick analogues. The return values of these function will be exactly the same as for real ones.
- You will need to put to some chart additional EA, whose task will be to store information about orders to file.
- If you want to use virtual analogs of OrderClose function, the restriction will be is that on Trade tab all the orders should be sorted by Order ticket in the acceding order.
1. Integration with forexfactory news calendar. (ready to use)
The Calendar shows all economic news releases and the currency that they will impact. Should only focus on red (high impact) items and read major currency this will affect.
So if news is USD then arbitrage will turn on all user preselected USD pairs say 15 min. before news and will auto turn off new trades say 15 min. after news (user can select duration).
Same for EUR, GBP, CAD, AUS - user will preselect which pairs he wants to trade on news.
Try for FREE our products (Robots, Indicators, Tools..) http://iticsoftware.com/demo
Required Risk Disclosure and Disclaimer: Past performance does not guarantee future results. Forex, futures, stock, and options trading is not appropriate for everyone. There is a substantial risk of loss associated with trading these markets. Losses can and will occur. No system or methodology has ever been developed that can guarantee profits or ensure freedom from losses. No representation or implication is being made that The Forex Portfolio Trader will generate profits or ensure freedom from losses.